The one stop consultancy for all your visa needs, skilled migration, student placements, Investor, business visa requirements
Welcome to migration services and education agency
- SYNERGY has an experienced registered migration agent and we are based in , Australia and Sri lanka.
- We have a solid knowledge and relevant information on Migration Legislation,Law and Practices.
- Understand that dealing with migration issues can be extremely stressful, confusing and time-consuming and we aim to provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes for your individual circumstances.
- We have many years of experience and have helped many people successfully migrate to Australia.
- Comply with Registered Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
- We are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- We have passed the Character Test (including Criminal History Checks by the Australian Federal Police).
It’s recommended to use Registered Migration Agents, because unregistered people acting as migration agents may:
- Be uninformed of the immigration procedures and are not familiar with the Migration Act or Migration Regulations.
- Make false guarantees about your possibilities of progress.
- Give you wrong or incorrect advice.
A Registered Migration Agent is a person who has completed a course in Migration Law and Practice and who is registered with MARA.
- Up to date knowledge on the policies and procedures.
- Offer advice on immigration matters.
- Encourage and help you to prepare and lodge your Visa Application.
- Assist you during the process of obtaining a visa to migrate to Australia or to remain in Australia.
- Appeal on your behalf for a review with the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) in circumstances where your application was unsuccessful in the first instance.
Migration Agents working in Australia must be registered with the office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
Getting a visa ?
This is a list of Australian visas. If you are unsure which visa is right for you please contact Synergy and obtain the correct information. Visitor visas Studying and training visas Family and partner visas Working and skilled visas Refugee and humanitarian visas Other visas Repealed visas
This visa is for the temporary entry of people for tourism or business visitor purposes.
There are two streams which can be applied for outside Australia:
For people to visit Australia temporarily for a holiday, to visit relatives or friends or for other short-term non-work purposes, including study for less than three months.
If you are looking to stay in Australia for an extended period of time, an Australian Student Visa is your best starting point.
Studying in Australia is a great way to experience the unique Aussie lifestyle while gaining great new skills.
Australian General Skilled Visa is a migration option for highly experienced and skilled foreigners who would like not only to contribute their talents by working in Australia but also to stay there on a permanent base.
Business Men are lucky as there are quite a number of visas that are made available to them like 188 Visa by the government of Australia. Of course, only legit business men can take advantage of these Australian visa and the requirements are quite stringent so qualifying for them can be tough although it can be done especially if the business is established and legit. Business
More than 20 years of expertise
Happy Migrants (GSM+Business)
Popular Educational programs
Synergy Migration Services is now offering popular educational programs that suites the present education market with job offers availability in future
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This qualification reflects the role of Remedial Massage Therapists who work with clients presenting with soft tissue dysfunction, musculoskeletal imbalance or restriction in ROM (Range of motion). Study units include First Aid, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. Students who successful complete this qualification will be able to apply individually to Australian Health Funds to enable their clients to receive health rebates.
Nursing Career Advancement Program
The Nursing Career Advancement Program (NCAP) is an internationally developed essential career advancing study program through a collaboration between the Institute of Health and Management (IHM) Australia and Health Careers Institute (HCI) for nurses in India to upgrade their knowledge, skills and competence in order to enhance their career prospects.
Your Future Starts Here.
Synergy Migration Services focuses to provide excellent growth plan for students to make sure their future progress is connected with their education programs transcending towards an Australian based residency.
Social and digital media marketing administrator from Sri Lanka
Operations & Travel
Administration, ticketing and visa handling center from Sri Lanka
Social Media Group
Social media group assessor
We’d love to hear from you
We are always open to public and clients who wish to stay connected with us for either purposes – business or leisure
Business Area – Australia
Reach us through
- 19/43 Scanlon Drive,Epping, Vic 3076 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
+61 424 972 790
+61 426 796 352
Branch Office – New Zealand
Reach us through
- Head Office – Waterview, Auckland. Branch – Takanini, Auckland.
+64 982 006 93
+64 929 998 580
Branch Office – Sri Lanka
Reach us through
- 183 1/1 Galle Road, Dehiwala, Sri Lanka
+94 767 607 733
+94 11 276 1025
Send us a Message